What could be more romantic than tying the knot with the one you love on the blissful, paradise Island of Bali? Whether you are planning an intimate sunset ceremony, a renewal of vows, or a lavish wedding celebration with family and friends, we – at The Oberoi, Bali – recognize the importance of ensuring that your dream becomes a reality.
Maybe you yearn for the casual luxury of a seaside garden setting, or perhaps the exotic atmosphere of a sweeping Balinese beach? Alternatively, you might delight in the opportunity to exchange your vows within the contemporary poolside glamour of your private villa at The Oberoi, Bali.
- A western or Balinese set-up ceremony can be arranged with a Celebrant as a Renewal of Vows
- Balinese traditional instrumental Rindik bamboo-two musician during ceremony
- 2 glasses of Champagne toast for Bride and Groom
- Hand Bouquet for Bride with fresh frangipani flower
- Boutonniere for Groom
- Flower arrangement for altar with symbolic cross
- Fresh flower pillow for wedding rings.
- Aisle – fresh flower petals to the altar
- White umbul- umbul (ceremonial flag) along aisle
- Flower petals for “flower shower”
- 10 chair covers accented with fresh flowers
- Commemorative Weddign certificate
- Table for certificate singing
- Welcome Board
- Wedding Gift